Thursday, April 8, 2010

c'est avril

A late Happy Easter to you all.
Unfortunately during the course of the weekend I managed to pick up a flu bug and so have been quite ill since I've been back. Boo, I know.

Today I'm at home working on a few home projects and must-do things, whilst watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with the wee sis and my friend Kirsten. Trying not to pass on my illness all the while.

Above is the new desktop wallpaper I downloaded from Design*Sponge for the month of April. Although the weather has been quite warm here in Brisbane today, the bouts of chilliness prove that autumn has definitely arrived... I can't wait for the real winter wooliness to begin.

Have a happy, healthy Thursday.
I'm off to finish my piping hot tea.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...