Monday, March 29, 2010

so many

I have so many things I want to blog about today. So many. I'm at home working away at my creative space, perusing sources of inspirations and enjoying drinking tea from my new teapot... with intentions of reading my tea leaves at the bottom of my blue and white polka-dot cup.
I've so many inspirational things today. And some of it came from my lovely blog followers, perusing their pages and comments. Thank you
for contributing to my creative day :) Sometimes you just need a nudge in the right direction.

So I've collected a few pics and links for what is making me tick today in hopes of passing on some of my inspiration by sharing it with you here, on my untitled creative journal.

Enjoy! And let me know what you think!
 This gorgeous image comes from the lovely Lacey May Belle's blog The White Way of Delight. I love LOVE.
The Cool Hunter site never fails to provide many mediums of inspiration. I love this pic, and want a uber cool snow cabin like this. Sign up for their email newsletter.
I've found a new designer/typographer love, and that is Jessica Hische. The designer behind the Daily Drop Cap, not only inspires daily BUT her extensive folio found here shows her diversity and the applicable nature of her type design. I love it. Above is her typeface 'Buttermilk' and you can buy via myfonts.
Oh! And she has a show opening tomorrow night at the gallery, Lamington Drive, in Melbourne. You'll be able to purchase prints such as this gorgeous one below... Oh - come to Brisbane!
It's officially a type-love day.
Upon A Fold has gorgeous books, stationery, objects, gift cards and wrapping for every paper lover. I could spend all my money on paper goods, accessories and books. I love.

I got a new desktop background from this months featured artist, Wayne Pate, from Design*Sponge. New wallpaper is as good as a holiday! Here it is:

There's nothing like a good magazine to peruse aswell. Check out Australia's yen magazine, online or at your favourite newsagency - this is the current issue:

I really musty get going. Here's a pic of me as a wee one with my cousins... for art's sake! (I'm the ginge in the middle... who would have known?! ;P)

So many things to do. Enjoy those.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...