Sunday, March 14, 2010

sunday morning

Good morning Sunday.

I'm up early to finish one of my uni assignments. As you can see I'm 'all stations go', and my desk is in it's usual state of creative disarray. But I see that as a good thing.

I'm loving the cooler weather that Brisbane is experiencing at the moment. I'm not sure if it's just teasing or that Autumn is really here - the latter is preferable.
I can't wait - the seasons of jeans, boots and booties and cosy jumpers. Scarves, jackets, stockings and huge handbags. Cups of tea, the smell of old books, chai lattes, red wine, dvds, snuggles (yes, Boyfriend! :D) and comfy blankets.

Best make a start on my uni work.

But before I go (no doubt I'll be back today), I'd like to wish my beautiful friend, Jasmine, a lovely 25th Birthday. I've known this girl since I was 10 - my childhood best friend, and we're still going strong! Can't wait to see her when I head home for Easter.

Happy Birthday Jas!

XX


and Happy Sunday to you all.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...