Wednesday, March 21, 2012

fotografía friday

When is fotografía friday ever on a Friday, you say? When this lady is organised and not working in the fine industry of hospitality or freelancing around the webosphere... so, without further adieu I give you a catch-up of sorts on the last two scheduled fotografía friday's ::
The Granite Belt at sunset, south of Ballandean.
This first photograph is one of my favourite road trip photos. Taken on a whirlwind 24hour road trip with my sister, driving home to surprise and visit our parents interstate.
I believe this is on the way back to Brisbane, as the sun is setting over the Granite Belt wine region. If you are so inclined, you can peruse my old road trip post here. I do love going home.
Countryside views, via train.
This second photograph was taken on a journey home around June last year, however this trip I took the train and bus ride back to my parents rather than drive myself. The fields were so green and while it was slightly overcast the journey was just what I wanted as I travelled home - big seat to myself and plenty of time to relax and enjoy the scenery. I particularly like the self-reflection caught in the train window as I took this shot.

A little nostalgic today, I am... must plan a road trip and few days in my hometown again soon. Especially as Autumn arrives and it cools down... my favourite time of year. Ahhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...