Friday, January 13, 2012

fotografía friday

© Chloé Newby 2012.

This week's instalment of Fotografía Friday sees you looking at the famous Manhattan skyline, New York City, from the George Washington Bridge.
In my recent travels to New York City, it was this afternoon and the view that is captured here, that allowed me to truly marvel and feel like I was officially in The Empire State. I had already been in New York for nine days, gallivanting around the City with a Man who is nothing short of wonderful, seeing many sights and being consumed by the lights and sounds that is undoubtedly only New York.
It was here I had that 'wow' moment. I wasn't seeing the skyline in a book, a magazine, in a cinema or on a television screen - my very own eyes absorbed this view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...