Wednesday, May 13, 2009

entry number one


My first entry. Exciting really isn't it. I have spent the afternoon perusing my favourite blogs and creative sites whilst designing my blog... and now is the time to impart some creative inspiration. I have had my head in the books of late and a couple of days ago I read 'Letters To A Young Artist'. I have been meaning to read it for a couple of years and finally ordered it via artonpaper magazine a month ago.
For all creatives and aspiring artists alike, this is a must-read. Completely resonating with me and where I am artistically right now. I now cannot seem to stop the creative ideas, projects and journaling from flowing.

Rolling with it.

To get your copy visit http://www.artonpaper.com/LTYA/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...