Tuesday, April 9, 2013

movement

The latest Lorna Jane bootcamp, I believe is one of the most positive actions to come of the Move Nourish Believe campaign yet. In checking my emails this evening I came across the Believe Bootcamp. It's all about self-love and quelling the incessant, insistent destructive voice of the ego that is more than often, ever present in young women today. We are consumed by comparison, stress and self-loathing, and it is truly about time we put that to rest. Realistically, this can be a little easier said than done. But if it's something that you know is about time you conquered - here is a great place to start.
Thoughts become things. This is also a little something I like to have sent to my inbox every weekday. Sometimes a little unbiased perspective and a pick-me-up is all you need to centre yourself.


{image courtesy of Lorna Jane}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...