Thursday, November 15, 2012

the right time

Good morning.

It has been a while between lengthy posts, but I am up bright-eyed & bushy tailed on this gorgeous Spring morning, sipping on peppermint tea and eating a delicious breakfast - all pre-work. And so while I've got this sweet little space in time, I thought I'd share my latest project with you. Small, but so sweet and significant - and what I think is a lovely project to embark on at this time in my life.

A couple of months ago, my lovely blogger friend Jazzie Fizzle, created an Instagram Photo-A-Day project called "I am grateful". We live in a day and age, all hustle-bustle with less time to sit back and appreciate the little (and big) things in life.So, I thought this would be a lovely way to acknowledge some of things I am truly grateful for and enjoy the creative process all at once.


Have you partaken in the "I am grateful" Photo-A-Day project? If so, I'd love to see what you came up with, creatively and those things that make you smile, breathe easier and just want to be a better person.

Here are my first couple, Happy Thursday!

Person : This big sleepy cat. #iamgrateful
Comfort : A cup of Twinings peppermint tea. #iamgrateful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...