Tuesday, July 19, 2011

g'day

Well, what I really mean to say is 'good day' - as that is exactly what today has been.
A 10 hour work day, a walk to Racecourse Road, a Tarot reading (with a positive and promising future - grain of salt of course, but gotta love that), a relaxing evening at home, finishing the day with a little housekeeping before a novel in bed.

Nana? I think not.
Content - more than I have felt in quite some time.
Positive. Heck yes.
Why? Why not.

Second semester (and my last semester) begins next week - so life will be jam-packed from there on for the next six months study wise. Scary and exciting all at once. It's about time I've got to this point.

What has your Tuesday consisted of?
I do hope it was a happy one.
Here's to bright futures all 'round huh?
P.S. Did I tell you how much I love roast pumpkin?
M-m-mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...