Friday, December 3, 2010

positive number three

A week and a smidge into the new year of 2010, I touched snow for the very first time. Albeit crappy and old, Janelle and I ventured toward Milford Sound on our New Zealand holiday and found this just before the tunnel that goes through the mountain allowing you on the downward spiral to the Sound.
And so here is the proof! This was also my first time overseas, so maybe this positive is a double whammy? A late bloomer in regard to finding my sea-legs, but better late than never!
Fjordlands National Park, New Zealand
9th January 2010
Bloody cold, but a positive to tick off the list nonetheless!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're having a great trip! It's so funny... you're off in search of snow, and I can't get away from the stuff fast enough!
    - Catherine at The Spring

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...