Tuesday, June 29, 2010

raw heart



So I've just come across a link to my little cousin, Victoria's (aka Tia) blog. And holy sweet mother of God... I love it. She has an eye for picking awesome creative fashion photography, and I love her use of type. Maybe it's the layout of tumblr... I don't know - but seriously. I'm going to have to go get the washing out of the dryer, have a cigarette and keep on reading.


It's a little full on at times, but reminds me so much of me when I was her age. I had journals upon journals, upon torn up pages of poetry in every drawer, nook and cranny. And I'm sure if blogging was big seven years ago - I would have wanted to have something similar to this.

Kudos little Miss, for having the courage to
bear your soul.


{Tia > to the right}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...